Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A New Site for a Computer Illiterate

I am new to blogging, but my good friend, Sarah (who is also my boss...."snoring scholar") suggested I get into the blogging business. I am not old...or so I tell myself....but I am not a computer wizard like she is, so this is foreign territory to me. Oh, you young bloggers, bear with me.
My hope is to correspond with fellow Catholics, young and old, to enrich my faith and to keep a sense of humor about life.
I want to start a dialogue between cradle Catholics (myself) and converts. I am fascinated by converts who are so excited about the faith. I am working through years of love for the church and also years of frustration centering on guilt that I feel were "lovingly" given to me by my parents. I know they felt they were doing the best they could and I do have the greatest respect for them, but I struggle each day to remain sane in my faith.
So, here I go.
Talk to me.
Ann

2 comments:

Sarah Reinhard said...

You are too hard on yourself. And yet, I can't help but laugh out loud when I read what you write, Ann. You are so candid and honest in your writing, and I think you have a lot to teach us newbie kids. So get busy, lady. Write about all that experience!!!

Fred said...

welcome!