Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Learning By Fire

My boss is on maternity leave...I miss her...but because of this fact I am facing many challenges. I am not good at not knowing what to do next, so this has been a trial by fire. On one hand, it is overwhelming, on the other, I see that I am forced to learn many things on my own, which is a good thing assuming I can keep my emotions intact. I am not good at going it alone. My husband reminds me that I am a follower, not a leader. I can accept that. It's who I am, but in this situation I am trying to be in control without bothering my dear boss while she is busy adjusting to baby #2. I realize that each new adventure I am given is a chance for growth. I just need to be calm and remember that God is with me and that I can only do what I can do.

1 comment:

Sarah Reinhard said...

Your dear boss thinks you're doing a grrrrrreat job. Or so I hear. :) (You don't bug at all, dear heart. Really. Seriously. I promise!)